Titan 8-in-1 High-Definition Film to Digital Converter
with 4.3" Large Screen and HDMI
Convert 35mm, 127, 126, 110, APS, 8mm, Super 8mm and 35mm Archive film into digital in SECONDS.
Stand-alone, No Computer or Software Required.
Use Promo Code WC2009 and receive $20.00 off and FREE SHIPPING (ground)
Need help buying? Call 949-458-9888
Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm (photo film & Archive), 127, 126, 110, APS Slides & Negatives, Regular 8mm and Super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever.
Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into 20 Megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or direct to an optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or MAC, to offload images or view on TV (TV Cable not included).
- 8 Film Type to Digital Converter
- Convert 35mm, 127 (1.5x1.5"), 126KPK, 110, APS Slides & Negatives into digital in THREE SECONDS
- Take JPEG snap shots of your 8mm and Super 8 Reels. Take enough frames and re-assemble into video
- Unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Stand-Alone no computer or software required
- Save images to internal memory (holds max. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards
- NEW Large 4.3" Color screen
- HDMI TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included)
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment
- Mac and PC compatible
- Max digital image resolution: 5472x3648 Pixels (20 MegaPixels)
- Exposure: Auto & Manual
- Color Balance: Auto & Manual
- Convert method: Single pass
- Light Source: LED backlight
- Screen: Color LCD 4.3"
- SD/SDHC Card Reader (32GB Max)
- Power Source: 5V DC
- Interface: USB to computers and HDMI to TV
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- F2D Titan Converter
- 35mm Slides Adapter
- 35mm Negatives Adapter
- 110 Negatives Insert
- 110 Slide Insert
- 8mm/Super8 Adapter
- AC-USB Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Stick
- User Manual
- Wolverine F2D - I bought the Wolverine F2D from HSN. However, it is not working, the unit is freezing and buttons are not working.
The unit came with a Micro-SD card. However, you need to insert the small Micro-SD card into its adapter and push all the way until it is flush with the edge of the adapter, before inserting the SD adapter into the Wolverine. Please, check the image below: