Fully Automated Digitizer to Convert Old 8mm and Super 8 Movie Reels Into Digital Videos Support up to 9" reels and 1080P
- A fully automated apparatus to digitize 8 and Super 8 Movie Reels (NO SOUND and no split 16mm)
- Frame-by-Frame digitizing for high-quality digital conversion
- Stand-alone machine, no computer, no software or Drivers are required
- Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max, not included)
- Converts 8 and Super 8 movies into MPEG-4 (MP4) digital movie files at 1080P/20 fps
- Compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems
- Playback to TV's using the included TV Cable
** $379.99 and Free shipping with coupon **
Use Promo Code WC2009 and receive $20.00 off and FREE SHIPPING (ground)
Need help buying? Call 949-458-9888
Your old reel-to-reel 8mm and Super 8 films are degrading. Worse, the memories are fading and the film is becoming more brittle just sitting in the box. Convert your Film into digital now before the memories are lost forever!
Introducing the Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker-Pro. A very simple to use device that will convert your movie reels into digital movies (no sound) with few strokes. Works like a typical projector where you mount up to 9 inch reel, insert a memory card, press few buttons and the apparatus will pull the film and scan frame-by-frame to create a digital MP4 movie file that you can play on any computer, you can edit, upload to the internet or burn to DVD's.
The Wolverine Reels2Digital Moviemaker-Pro pays for itself taking into consideration that photo Labs are charging more than a dollar to digitize a single foot of film!
- 5" reel
- 110-240VAC Power Adapter
- USB cable
- TV-Out RCA Cable
- Super 8 Reels Adapter
- User Manual
Image sensor: 3.53 Mega pixels (2304H x 1536V) 1/3" CMOS sensor
Display: Color 2.4" TFT LCD
Exposure control: Auto/Manual (-2.0 to 2.0)
White balance: Auto
Frame rate: 20 frames
Scan method: Video
Film type: 8 mm and Super 8 roll film up to 9" reels
File Output format: MP4
TV-OUT type: NTSC
Built-in memory: None
External memory: SD/SDHC memory card up to 32 GB
Power Supply: DC 12V
Interface: USB 2.0
Language: English and Japanese
Support system: Windows 7 and higher/Mac 10.7.3 and higher
Dimension: L269xW166xH114 mm/10.6x6.5x4.5 in
Weight: 1410 g/3.1 lb
- MovieMaker - My film wont go through the MovieMaker?
Some old film, split 16mm or Super8 came at a little wider than 8mm or expanded at some sections due to age and for that reason the unit will have a hard time pulling the film from its sprocket holes. A work around this issue would be to get a small piece of paper 1x1.5 inch, fold it four times and wedge it between edge of the flip door and the track in the location shown in the pictures file below to keep the door from closing all the way.
- How Do I adjust Image or video date?
The Wolverine units don't have a clock and the date is an arbitrary date. You change the date when you import the images/videos to the computer.